Table of content
- What is a Computer Network?
- Characteristics of a computer network
- Functions Of Computer Networks
- Limitations of computer networks
- Need for computer network assignment help by students
- Classification of computer networks
- Features of our site
Hire A Professional Computer Network Assignment Helper
As we have discussed above, we are here to provide you with the best professionals for your computer network assignment solutions. We have teams of highly experienced professionals working in this field for more than the last 10 years. Our experts are friendly and give you the solution for students who ask, “do my computer network assignment”. Our computer networking homework help gives you a boost to your academic score. All you need to do is hire our professional network assignment helper by clicking on the hire button given below.
What is a Computer Network?
A computer network is a set of devices connected to share data. These devices can be anything from personal computers to printers. The most common type of network is a LAN, or local area network, which covers a small area, such as an office. However, there are other ways for networks to connect and share data. These include WANs, or wide area networks, which cover a larger area, and MANs, or metropolitan area networks, which are a cross between LANs and WANs.
Types of Computer Network
- LAN ( Local Area Network )
- MAN ( Metropolitan Area Network )
- WAN ( Wide Area Network )
A LAN, or Local Area Network, is a network that covers a relatively small area. It's generally limited to a building. A LAN functions by having all of the computers in the area connected. This is done by using jumpers and networking cables. In addition, each computer has access to a shared resource. This can be a printer or a directory connected to all the computers in the network.
A MAN is an extensive network of computers used by business and government organizations. The most significant benefit of a MAN is that it allows computers to communicate with each other and share resources, such as memory and processing power. A MAN is different from a campus network, which is intended for a school or university.
"WAN" stands for Wide Area Network, a group of networks connected around large geographical areas. A WAN can span a large area such as a city, state, country, or continent to connect people and organizations. WANs are usually made up of high bandwidth links and often carry voice, video, and/or data traffic. For example, a WAN can span the globe, and the internet is one example of a WAN.
Characteristics of a Computer Network
- Sharing of resources
- Creating and storing files on a computer device and access them from another computer
- Devices which are connected such as printers, scanners, and fax machines to a central computer and allowing their use by other systems in the network
Functions Of Computer Networks
A computer network is used to connect different computer users within defined parameters. The main features of the computer network are to classify, update, store, and share data. Generally, computers are connected to create a system through modems such as electronic gadgets and cables. The network is used for:
- Encourage communication through texting, video conference, email, and so forth.
- It allows several clients to share a single equipment device, for example, a scanner or printer.
- Empower file sharing in the system.
- Permit sharing of programming or operating projects on remote frameworks.
Streamline data for access and upkeep among system clients. If you want to know what features you can get from the computer network in a particular way, our experts are ready to provide computer network assignments that you need it. Get help with top-class computer network assignments from us.
Limitations of computer Networks
- Security issue
- Viruses and malware
- Reliance on a PC arranges for the achievement of work
- It requires an efficient handler
Best Computer Network Assignment Help By Professionals
Students are exhausted and stressed by the huge quantity of written work required to earn their degrees. They seek professional computer network assignment helpers after failing to complete their assignments. Students used to devote a reasonable amount of time to computer networking assignments, but still, students fail to achieve excellent grades. As a result, students who don't want to waste their time can benefit from immediate and helpful computer networking assignment help.
Why We Are The Best Option For You..!!
- 1:1 Interaction
- 100% accuracy
- On-time Delivery
- Student satisfaction
We always prefer one-on-one interactions with students so we can review their basic needs and make the computer networking assignment help to their requirements. All of the university guidelines are well-known to our experts. If you are unsure how to handle your assignment, our professionals will do it according to your university's guidelines.
You will get 100% accuracy with computer networking homework help. Our experts always cross-verify all the answers before delivering any assignment to students So there will be no chance of error. Students are always placed positive reviews for us.
We understand how critical it is for you to meet your deadline for submitting your assignment. We always give your assignment ahead of schedule so you can double-check it. We also provide you with the option of having any adjustments to your assignment made for you at no cost to you.
This is one of the most important considerations we make before providing an assignment. All we require is your satisfaction. We certainly make this feasible and assist you in advancing your career by providing advanced network design assignment help.
Classification of Computer Networks
LAN (Local Area Network)
- A single computer turns into a server, and others act as a customer. Anything that is stored in the server can be gotten to by customers.
- It is intended for little territories like working environment, home, building, and so on.
- It can associate two PCs or all PCs in a structure.
- It utilizes Token-ring innovation or Ethernet. Among these two, Ethernet has generally used innovation that utilizes star topology.
- It is very well, maybe wired, remote, or both.
- Installation is Affordable.
MAN (Metropolitan Area Network)
- A better version of LAN
- It works between the local area network and the wide-area network.
- High efficiency and high-speed fiber incorporate optics.
- It is used to connect the system throughout the city.
- It can be in the form of ATM, token-ring, ethernet, and fiber, etc.
WAN (Wide Area Network)
- Connects the entire country's system, thus providing connectivity to LAN and MAN.
- High speed.
- Expensive installation.
- Uses advanced technologies, such as SONET and ATMs.
- Many administrations manage it.
We give day in and day out Networking assignment help in WAN, LAN, PAN, MAN, and all the associated themes of this subject.
PAN (Personal Area Network)
- It is the littlest system.
- 10-meter network territory.
- Model: mouse, wireless keyboard, and Bluetooth.
- It allows accessing the Internet without wires.
- The efficient method which protects against wire problems.
- Works based on signals.
- It is a connection between two or more systems, so it is called a network of networks.
- It is accomplished through different equipment such as router gateway and bridge.
- High-speed fiber uses optics.
Topics Covered Under Our Services
- Telecom and Network Security
- Network applications
- Computer Network Forms
- Network Management
- Network Hardware
- Mobile Network
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Network topology
We Provide The Best Features To Students
We have a group of specialists who have years of experience in writing networking assignments. All the services provided by us are of the best quality and at affordable prices. We believe in providing the best quality computer network assignment help service to the students at an affordable price. We help to complete the computer assignment correctly, as instructed.
- All the assignments provided by us are 100% plagiarism-free. Every assignment is checked through updated plagiarism software. We offer authentic solutions and work on everything honestly.
- Our customer support available 24*7 to help you with your queries. If you have any queries regarding your computer network assignment help, you can contact us anytime and from anywhere in the world.
- If you are not happy with our assignment service, feel free to ask for a refund. You don't have to worry about the delivery time of your computer network assignment help. We always deliver assignments before deadlines.
- We accept payment through different payment methods like a credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
Get The Best Advanced Network Design Assignment Help Now
Are you still considering it? Relax and release yourself by assigning your advanced network design assignment help to us; place an order for computer network assignment writing right now. You have to pay a small fee to complete your networking assignment and the best computer networking solution. Our assignment helps the administration's key goal has been to establish a good, long-term professional relationship with students, and we hope to make you a satisfied and frequent customer.